It is important that we abide by a number of policies, codes and statements as part of providing our essential service.
Dividend levels are agreed each year by the Board and take into account how well we are performing against a range of targets. Our Board also considers how well we are performing against our budget and the commitments we've made to our customers. Only when all these factors have been considered are dividend levels agreed.
Executive directors' remuneration policy
The Company’s executive remuneration policy is designed to attract and retain good quality senior executives having regard to other UK-based businesses. It provides for a remuneration package, the variable element of which reflects the Company’s performance against stretching customer service, operational and financial objectives.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us or that we obtain about you will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- Modern Slavery Statement - Sept 2020 (449KB)
- Compliance Code March 2021 (678KB)
- Business Loss of Profit Claims Policy new (49KB)
- Environmental Policy_June 2021 (594KB)
- Quality Policy_June 2021 (595KB)
- RecruitmentPrivacyPolicy_May20 (66KB)
- Leak Assistance Policy 2021 (86KB)
- Equality_Diversity_and_Inclusion_Policy_Mar2021 (225KB)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy_June 2021 (614KB)
- Energy and Carbon Policy June 2021 (602KB)
- Non-audit services policy June 2021 (173KB)
- Code of Conduct and Business Ethics2021 (193KB)