SES Water's position following drought being declared

Find out more

Change your details

If any of the information we hold about you changes, we need to know. Changing payment methods or personal information is quick and easy.

What details would you like to change?

We are happy to update a marital name without further information but in most other cases you will need to send us proof of occupancy such as a council tax bill or other utility bill.

Change the name on your account


Whether you're moving in, around or out of our supply area, we can help make your home move go as smoothly as possible.

Change your supply address


If we send your bill to a different property to the one being supplied (for example if you are a landlord), you can let us know when this address changes.

Change your billing address


We offer a range of payment methods, including applying for a Direct Debit online.

Change your payment method