Let us know someone has passed away
If you need to let us know one of our customers has passed away, we’re here to help you through the next steps.
If there is more than one company you need to inform, we recommend using LifeLedger, here. Where you can create a free online account, fill in one form and notify many companies from one place – including us.
If its just us, please choose one of the options below:
- Please fill out the form below
- Email our dedicated team firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01737 785606
What you’ll need
- Your name and contact details, including your phone number and address
- Any details of the SES Water account holder you might have, like their full name, postcode, or date of birth
- The contact details for the executor or the person taking over the water account (in case that won’t be you)
- The meter readings from the home we supply, if you’re able to get them
What are the next steps
We’ll take you through all the options and make sure you’re happy with how the water account will be managed from now on and update you on any changes
Get independent advice
For free, independent advice on dealing with the account of someone who’s passed away, you might also want to contact these organisations: