We’re currently experiencing an issue with our Water Support online form. Please call us on 01737 785606 if you want to apply. For all other queries, please visit our Contact Us page.

Contact us

Moving into our area

Moving into our area

Welcome to the area! We're pleased to have you as a customer and will do all we can to make your move as trouble-free as possible.

What you need to do

Complete the moving into our area form

Please complete our online form giving us at least two working days’ notice of your moving details so that we can either take a meter reading or, if you’re not metered, provide an accurate bill to help you budget accordingly – otherwise you may be liable for charges from the date you moved in or, if the property is not occupied, from the date you took responsibility for the charges.

What you need to know


image showing open brochure

Change of occupancy metering scheme

We operate a scheme to install meters at properties whenever there is a change of occupancy. 

Learn more about the change of occupancy metering scheme



Assuming responsibility for an unoccupied property

If you are assuming responsibility for an unoccupied property,you need to tell us at least two working days’ beforehand. 

If the property has a water meter, the meter will remain in place and we will only bill you for standing charges and charges for surface water drainage.

If the property is unmeasured, you can request us to turn off the supply at the principal boundary stopcock - please tell us at least two days in advance of the start of your responsibility for the property by completing our moving into our area form and tick the Unoccupied property box.

If you request the supply to be turned off, all charges will be waived other than those for surface water drainage (as long as it's economic to bill for this service only). If the property is unmeasured, you can opt to have a meter fitted.

If you don't give us adequate notice, the standard charges will remain payable. No allowances will be made in retrospect or on premises vacant for less than three months.

Do we supply your new property?

To find out if we are your water supplier, simply enter your postcode.

Set up your new account now

icon of house with arrow pointing in

Moving into our area Let us know online if you are moving into our supply area