We strike a balance between experience and the positive contribution that new people bring. Could you be one of them?
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe that an engaged and supported team will deliver great service for our customers.
We nurture a culture that encourages innovation and have created a working environment where people thrive and strive to do a great job. From attracting and retaining great talent, to developing the right skills, to recognising strong performance, our people are at the centre of delivering for our customers.
Our vision is to be an outstanding water company delivering service excellence. Our values define who we are and guide our behaviour and actions towards achieving our vision:
Our commitment to our people has been independently endorsed through achieving silver Investors in People accreditation. This reflects best practices in leading people, supporting high performance and improving ways of working.
Benefits of working here
We want to attract people who are committed to providing our customers with high-quality water and excellent service. In return we offer a range of great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- 23 days holiday a year, increasing to 27 with service
- Free on-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Financial education, savings and personal loads through Neyber
- Life Assurance
- Give as you earn scheme
- Discounts with local providers
- Aqualibrium - our wellbeing programme to support employees and encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Free annual comprehensive health checks
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
- Confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
- One day paid volunteering a year