We strike a balance between experience and the positive contribution that new people bring. Could you be one of them?
Our vision is to be an outstanding water company delivering service excellence and we believe our people are integral to helping us achieve our goal to ensure that we deliver a high-quality service that is reliable and resilient.
Our plan for the future is to ensure the services we provide are fair, future-proof, good for the environment and utilise smart technology. Water plays a role in all our lives. It’s an essential service and one that we are proud to deliver to our customers and communities.
We nurture a culture that encourages innovation and have created a working environment where people thrive and strive to do a great job. From attracting and retaining great talent, to developing the right skills, to recognising strong performance, our people are at the centre of delivering for our customers.
Our values define who we are and guide our behaviour and actions towards achieving our vision:
Our commitment to our people has been independently endorsed through achieving silver Investors in People accreditation. This reflects best practices in leading people, supporting high performance and improving ways of working.
Benefits of working here
We want to attract people who are committed to providing our customers with high-quality water and excellent service. In return we offer a range of great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- 23 days holiday a year, increasing to 27 with service
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- Financial education, savings and personal loans through Neyber
- Give as you earn scheme
- Aqualibrium - our wellbeing programme; including Mental Health First Aiders, free annual health checks, confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
- One day paid volunteering a year
- One professional subscription a year
- Free on-site parking